Manushi Chhillar Pics | Family, Age, Biography, Education, Height, Weight, Wedding, Husband, Wiki, Scandal & More (Manushi Chillar)
Manushi Chhillar is an Indian model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss World 2017. She was previously crowned Femina Miss India 2017 on 25 June 2017.
Born: May 14, 1997 (age 20), Haryana, India
Height: 1.75 m
Education: St. Thomas’ School
Parents: Dr. Neelam Chhillar, Dr. Mitra Basu Chhillar
The Femina Miss India 2017 Finale is over and Manushi Chhillar is the Miss India 2017 winner. The Haryana girl has made us all proud and we are just overjoyed with her win. Jammu & Kashmir’s Sana Dua was the first runner-up while Bihar’s Priyanka Kumari was the second runner-up. The internet is going crazy over Manushi Chhillar’s hot pics and images. Here’s everything you need to know about the Miss India 2017 winner in Manushi Chhillar’s wiki.
Manushi Chhillar, age 20, was born on May 14, 1997. Manushi’s height is said to be 5 ft. 8 inches. Manushi was the winner of Miss Haryana 2017 and represented her state in the finale. Manushi was a Campus Princess finalist and was a CBSE All India topper in English in 12th and also a topper in her school 10th. Manushi is a woman with multiple talents who can dance, act, paint and write poetry. Phew! How do you manage to do all this and study medicine Manushi?
SPOILER ALERT: Manushi has also won the Miss Photogenic Contest at the Miss India 2017
Manushi is a Medical Student
Manushi is a student of Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women, Sonepat. She completed her initial schooling from St. Thomas School in New Delhi. She has also represented our country in a cultural exchange program held in Japan. We are really proud of Manushi for achieving so much at such a young age! You go, girl!
Her Mother is the Most Influential Person of Her Life
In an interview with TOI, Manushi said that the most influential person in her life is her mother. Her mother is a doctor by profession and has supported her throughout her journey. She continues to add on “Her infinite love, passion, courage, and determination to achieve her goals always keeps me going. Her gentle heart yet bold personality inspires me to be compassionate and ambitious.” Manushi’s father is also a doctor.
Manushi Chhillar’s Favorites
Manushi thinks that Hrithik Roshan is the sexiest man alive. Her favorite actors are Hugh Jackman and Leonardo DiCaprio. Her favorite movie is Dangal. Her favorite quote is “The sky is the limit. We are limitless and so are our dreams, we must never doubt ourselves.”
Manushi believes that women’s hygiene should be encouraged and women all around the country should be educated about hygiene.
Manushi Chhillar bikini
Manushi is a Trained Kuchipudi Dancer
Manushi has developed an interest in dancing since her childhood. She has learned the Kuchipudi dance form and has trained with the likes of Raja, Radha and Kaushalya Reddy. She has also done a course at the National School of Drama. Is there something you cannot do Manushi?
Manushi Chhillar’s Hot Pics
Manushi Chhillar’s Instagram is being widely searched and here are some of the hottest Manushi Chhillar images:
Chhillar was born to Jat family in Haryana. Her father, Dr. Mitra Basu Chhillar, is a scientist at the Defence Research and Development Organisation, while her mother, Dr. Neelam Chhillar, is an associate professor and department head of neurochemistry at the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences.
Chhillar studied at St. Thomas’ School in New Delhi, and is pursuing a medical degree at the Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women in Sonipat. She is a trained Kuchipudi dancer, and has trained under legendary dancers Raja and Radha Reddy and Kaushalya Reddy. Chhillar has also attended the National School of Drama
On 25 June 2017, Chhillar took part in the Femina Miss India 2017 competition, representing the state of Haryana. During the competition, Chhillar was crowned Miss Photogenic, and went on to win the competition as well, earning the right to represent India at the Miss World 2017 competition.
At Miss World 2017, Chhillar became a semifinalist in the Top Model, People’s Choice, and Multimedia competitions, while she was a co-winner of the Beauty with a Purpose competition. Chhillar’s Beauty with a Purpose project was Project Shakti. The campaign’s goal is to spread awareness about menstrual hygiene. She visited about 20 villages for the project and treated over 5,000 women. On 18 November 2017, Chhillar was crowned Miss World 2017 by outgoing titleholder Stephanie Del Valle. She became the sixth Indian woman to win the crown, and the first since Priyanka Chopra won Miss World 2000
Here’s all you need to know about the new Miss World:
1. Manushi Chhillar hails from Haryana, the State unpopular for the worst male-female ratio in the country. She is a student of Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women in Sonepat, Haryana.
2. Manushi’s father, Dr Mitra Basu Chhillar is a scientist at DRDO, and mother, Dr Neelam Chhillar is the head of the department of Neuro-chemistry at the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences.
3. Manushi is only 20 years old, and the sixth Indian woman to be crowned Miss World. Chhillar studied in St. Thomas School, New Delhi.
4. Manushi was pursuing her Bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery, when she got herself enrolled for the pageant.
5. Manushi is a trained Kuchipudi dancer, and has trained under legendary dancers Raja and Radha Reddy.
6. Manushi has also been a part of National School of Drama, and enjoys swimming in her free time. Chhillar has a keen interest in poetry, and likes painting too.
7. Apart from being exceptionally talented, Manushi also has a flair for the English language, and was the All-India CBSE topper in English, in Class 12.
8. Manushi took up the cause of menstrual hygiene, and spread awareness in 20 villages, under her Beauty with a Purpose project. Her initiative was called Project Shakti.
Join the discussion. Add a comment. Please update this post with any new information or opinions as we encourage all additional points of view.