Kabli Pulao by Zubaida Tariq written recipe in urdu hindi | How to make Kabli Pulau by Zubaida Tariq
Whole Chicken 1 kg
Rice 2-1/2 cup
Yogurt 1 cup
Onions (finely chopped) 3
Ginger (ground) 2 tbsp
All Spice (ground) 1 tsp
Black Pepper (ground) ½ tbsp
Salt to taste
Green Chilies (finely chopped) 4
Oil 1 cup
Butter/ Clarified Butter 2 tbsp
Yellow Food Color a pinch
1. Wash whole chicken properly
2. Wash and soak rice and keep it aside
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till its golden brown, remove it from the pan. Add yogurt in the same pan with ginger paste, all spice powder, crushed black pepper, finely chopped green chilies, Stir and cook it for a while.
4. Fry whole chicken separately in a pan and add it to the gravy mixture. Leave it to simmer
5. Now boil rice with salt, all spices and green chilies. Seive out the water
6. Grease a large pan, place half of the rice on the base, add chicken and layer it again with rice. Place the spices at the edges.
7. Mix food color in milk and pour it in the pan, Leave it to simmer
8. Place butter on the top and serve hot.
Join the discussion. Add a comment. Please update this post with any new information or opinions as we encourage all additional points of view.