Anchor Radhika Pics | Age, Family, Wedding, Wiki
Who was Radhika Reddy?
– A popular name in the Telugu news media, the 36-year-old deceased was a senior news presenter at V6 channel.
– According to a news video posted by the channel on their website, Radhika was well-versed with her role as a news reader. She had her own unique style while anchoring programmes.
– When it came to explaining the history and key features of the temples across the state, there was no match for her.
– The news anchor was an indispensable part of the organisations’s programmes and shows that celebrated women and their success stories.
– Besides reading news bulletins, she also anchored devotional, cultural and special programmes for the Telugu news channel.
– With her distinct presentation style and hard work, she had carved a niche for herself among the Telugu-speaking viewers worldwide.
– Although she got married 12 years ago, she parted ways with her husband nearly six months ago. She was living with her parents since then and is survived by her son Banu Teja Reddy who is mentally-challenged.
Full Name V Radhika Reddy
Physical Stats & More
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
Weight (approx.) in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
Eye Colour Dark Brown
Hair Colour Brown
Date of Birth Year 1981
Birth Place Hyderabad, India
Hometown Hyderabad, India
School Loyola High School, Hyderabad
College/University Not Known
Educational Qualification Graduate
Caste Bunt community
Address Srivila apartment in Moosapet, Hyderabad
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status Divorced
Marriage Date Year 2006
Husband/Spouse Name Not Known (m. 2006-div. 2017)
Children Son- Banu Teja Reddy
Radhika Reddy with her children
Parents Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Siblings Brother- Not Known
Favourite TV Anchor/Journalist(s) Suma Kanakala, Satya Tvnine
Some Lesser Known Facts About Radhika Reddy
Radhika joined Telegu news channel ‘V6 TV’ in 2014 and was working there as a TV anchor.
Her son, Banu is mentally challenged.
She got divorced in October 2017, and since then, she was living with her parents at their house in Moosapet.
On 1 April 2018, at around 10:30 pm, she allegedly committed suicide by jumping from the 5th floor of her parents’ apartment in Hyderabad’s Moosapet area.
A suicide note was found in her bag in which she wrote, “Due to depression I am killing myself. Nobody else is the reason. My brain is my enemy.”
According to reports, she was under depression after her divorce, and it was one of the reasons behind her suicide.